Mould Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mould Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mould Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
When a mould assessment establishes that your home or commercial property near Port Credit or in the Streetsville area suffers from any type of mould damage you need highly qualified help to remediate the issue quickly. Our specialty trained teams of mould remediation experts have the knowledge and the specific tools to respond quickly and to allow us to complete the required mould abatement.
SERVPRO of North Mississauga is a IICRC certified mould remediation company in the Greater Toronto Area.
What helps us to stand out from the crowd as a Greater Toronto Area mould remediation specialists is our commitment to invest in IICRC employee training and our top of the line mould mitigation equipment and safety containment systems. We also offer restoration services if extensive microbial growth requires the removal and replacement of any part of the affected area.
If You See Signs of Mould,
Call Us Today – (905) 238-7376
Microscopic mould spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mould from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mould removal” and even guarantee to remove all mould, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mould facts:
- Mould is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mould spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mould spores thrive on moisture. Mould spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mould remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mould may return.
- Mould often produces a strong, musty odour and can lead you to possible mould problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mould growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Mississauga?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mould issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mould damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mould Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mould damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mould situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mould Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mould remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mould Remediation Process
Every mould damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mould remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (905) 238-7376
- Inspection and Mould Damage Assessment
- Mould Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mould and Mould-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mould Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mould. Learn the facts about mould and the mould remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Mississauga is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mould remediation services in our local communities: