Local Mississauga Commercial Water Removal Services?
SERVPRO Can Help You With the Water Removal in Your Mississauga Business!
Mississauga is a part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA,) and is well known throughout the country for its busy streets. It is named for the original Indigenous group who lived in the area for many centuries, the Mississauga Anishinaabe. Due to its location adjacent to Lake Ontario, the area has been rich in trade routes since colonization began in the 1600s.
Mississauga Facts and History:
The population of Mississauga was estimated to be around 720,000 in 2016. However, because of its position in the GTA, and how close the surrounding cities are, the metropolitan area houses almost six million. Pre-colonization, it is unknown how many people were in the area, but it was thought to be inhabited by Iroquois, Algonquin, and Mississauga.
Mississauga was settled as an independent city in 1805. Furthermore, the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW,) one of the major highways running through the city, was constructed in 1935. Nearby, the Credit River lays, as well as Lake Ontario.
Notable Places In and Around Mississauga:
Mississauga is adjacent to Toronto and therefore shares many of the same interests and attractions. Some places to see include:
- Port Credit: A French-influenced shopping area with beautiful landscapes and eateries.
- Rattray Marsh Conservation Area: This patch of land, marsh, and lake is considered an amazing walking or hiking trail connecting to Jack Darling Park.
- CN Tower: The CN Tower was once the tallest structure in the world, only recently beat out by a tower in Dubai.
- Mississauga Public Library: If you are looking to learn the local history, this library has many historical newspapers kept digitally.
Commercial Water Removal Services?
No matter how your Mississauga store came to need water removal services, here at SERVPRO, we've got your back. The GTA, in general, is known for its endless restaurants and shopping centers. Moreover, there are so many various cultures present in the area that you can find whatever ethnic foods or goods you need.
Owning a small shop is a great way to engage with the local community, but the area is so big people can easily forget about a store that's been closed too long. Never wait to get help for your store when water damage strikes- do not become a forgotten business fad. When you need help with any of the following services, call us:
- Water Damage Remediation
- Water Removal Services
- Water Clean Up
- Water Damage Repairs
For the sake of an example, let us say your shop became damaged due to a leaking pipe. Merchandise is at risk, as well as your foot traffic. At SERVPRO, we're open whenever you need us, no matter the time or the weekday. Should you need assistance, we can:
- Send expertly trained technicians
- Use industry-grade advanced equipment designed for water removal
- Arrive at your location when you need us, day or night
- Set up drying equipment to reduce excess moisture
Never wait to get help when you need water removal services. Call us at SERVPRO of North Mississauga by dialing (905) 238-7376. We're available 24/7!