Is Fire Damage in a Malton Home Permanent?
SERVPRO is an Expert Service that Can Help Malton Residents with House Fire Cleanup
Malton is the sixth-largest city in Canada, rivaling Toronto as a must-visit destination in North America. The town, a part of Ontario, is a dining center that offers up fantastic local produce alongside progressive arts and culture, which has become Malton's trademark. The mixture of traditional activities, outdoor scenery, and thriving contemporary culture has seen Malton develop into a top tourist destination for those visiting Canada. The region effortlessly brings together its traditional tea-rooms and historical sites with modern shopping and cultural activity. Each year thousands of visitors descend on Malton to experience a less touristy Canadian culture than that offered by its rivals Toronto and Niagara.
Historical buildings in Malton date back to the nineteenth century, with some of the highlights being the traditional Tea Rooms at Robinson Bray House and the Georgian-styled Benares House. The Bray House, in particular, opens out onto a quaint main street featuring many historic buildings while in-house dining is catered for by local pastry chef Melanie Howsam. Celebration Square is at the heart of Malton, which provides free entertainment for the whole family. Highlights include the numerous music festivals that take place annually and enormous ice skating rinks that open throughout the winter season. Typical food options include Egyptian and Japanese cuisine.
- The Casa Loma is a stunning period revival of Gothic Architecture that opens to the public as a tourist attraction throughout the year. Initially built in 1914, the castle-like mansion was the permanent residence of Sir Henry Pellat. The adjacent gardens are also open to the public throughout the year.
- Canada's Wonderland is one of Canada's largest theme parks, with 134 hectares of rollercoaster rides, water slides, and entertainment. The park opens daily during the summer season, running until Labour Day, when it closes for the winter season.
- The Fo Guang Shan Temple is a highlight of the local culture, which runs regular tours for visitors. The tours comprise an exploration of ancient Chinese philosophy, art, and dining rooms. The temple remains a fully-active Buddhist temple for Malton's Chinese residents.
SERVPRO Runs Expert Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Cleanup for Malton Residents
Housefires do happen. Fortunately, SERVPRO is a locally-run company that provides expert restoration technicians to the residents of Malton. We can restore indoor air-quality, tackle odor and remove stubborn smoke stains from your home including:
- Smoke damage
- Fire restoration
- House fire cleanup
Our contents cleaning services are specially designed to return upholstery, fabrics, and clothing to their preloss condition after a home emergency.
- Dry cleaning services can help to alleviate concerns about smoke-damaged clothing or textiles.
- Using Esporta mechanical washing machines, our technicians can remove up to 99% of soils from fabrics following a fire.
- Our tiered carpet cleaning approach can help to restore a property to its preloss condition after the fire.
Avoid costly damages associated with fire. Contact SERVPRO of North Mississauga for fire damage restoration at (905) 238-7376 now.